The World I Call My Own
Generate Your Own Glitter Graphics @ GlitterYourWay.com

~Previous Posts~ ~Things to do~
  • Go Science Centre
  • Go to Zoo with them
  • Give Rick a treat
  • Lose 5 more kilos

~TagBoard~

~Credits~
  • diaphaneity dot com
  • Wednesday, May 24, 2006

    Blogging

    I had so much to blog but I just cannot remember what I really want to blog (again..). Anyway, this is the dunno-number-what day I have been jobless. Well, it's getting pretty boring and of course my wallet is getting thinner and thinner everyday. Even surfing the net seems pointless now (well, it sure wasn't pointless during the semester).

    I really don't know what kind of job I'll end up in. I'm seriously not cut out to be a sales person but it seems to be the only way out.

    Boo.. I'm terribly bored.. Haha.. so hereby I wish that Yao could just become a 7-11 (you know what I mean... *winks*) to entertain me. Maybe one day I should go to the temple and start chanting.. Maybe I'll have more luck that way... Anyone??????? Hahahaha.. sheesh


    link | posted by trom_piggy at 10:05 PM |


    0 Comments:

    Want to Post a Comment?

    powered by Blogger | designed by mela